Chapter 18: The French Revolution
1. The French parlements spoke for the interests of the _.
2. The Second Estate of the Estates General was made up of the _.
1) Mercantilist thinkers assumed that: only modest levels of economic growth were
2) Under mercantilism, colonies existed to provide markets and natural resources for
the industries of the home country and in turn, the home country was to: prote
The Late Middle Ages:
Social and Political Breakdown (13001453)
1. One of the most extreme reactions to the spreading plague was processions of _, religious fanatics
who beat themselves in ritual penance.
Page Ref: 38