Leadership Final Quiz Portion
1. Which of the following is one of the Big Five personality traits?
a. Openness to experience
2. Extroverts are known to:
a. Enjoy meeting new people
3. Perception involves:
a. Selecting, organizing, and interpret
Leadership Midterm Review:
1. Four Variables of Change:
a. Strategy, Structure, Technology, and People
2. Increased use of teams exemplifies which type of change?
3. A new marketing campaign exemplifies which type of change?
Leadership Final Exam:
1. Ways to Manage Stress:
a. Manage your time
c. Use Relaxation Exercises
d. Eat right
f. Think Positively
g. Dont procrastinate or be a perfectionist
h. Build a support network
2. Big Five Personalities:
Ethics Midterm Review:
1. Features of Ethical and Moral questions:
a. No one can avoid dealing with moral questions
b. Moral decisions involve other people; if you have a decision to make only involve
c. Moral decisions are reserved for the thing
1. Ethics: refers to principles of right and wrong conduct and decision
2. Morality: considers social values, motives and attitudes
3. Social Responsibility: involves moral and legal accountability on the part of
individuals for oneself, other
Ethics Final Quiz Portion:
1. Utility: the aim of organizational goals
2. Rights: refers to those individual rights regarding life and safety, truthfulness, privacy,
freedom of conscience, free speech, and private property
3. Justice: includes
Court Systems & Practices Exam #1
1. Which of the below is an orientation goal of the justice system?
a. Law and Order
2. Which of the following is a pragmatic goal of the justice system?
a. Preventing Crime
b. Diverting Offenders
c. Deterring Crime
Ethics Final Exam Review:
1. Code of Ethics for Coaches:
2. Examples of internally imposed sanctions for violations of Codes of Ethics:
3. Symptoms of Moral Callousness:
a. Frequent appeals to the fact that EVERYONE is doing it so how could
it be wrong?