Belinda Greene L5.1 HITT1303
1.Identify and explain 10 diagnostic techniques/procedures relating to radiology and diagnostic
imaging. include when these techniques/procedures would be used
1. Cholangiography is a procedure that is used to view the structu
Belinda Greene L.2.1 HITT1303
4.Six pathological conditions relating the urinary system explain each symptom and treatment if
1. Cystitis (urinary tract infection) is an infection of the bladder. Bacteria is the most common cause
of a bladder i
Belinda Greene L4.1 HITT1303
1.Define eight Physiological Changes During Pregnancy.
1. Amenorrhea is the medical term for the absence of menstruation. The first change a
woman may experience when she becomes pregnant, is not having a menstruation. When
Belinda Greene L.1 HITT1303
Gestational diabetes only effects woman during their pregnancy. Diabetes causes the blood sugar
to be high because the body doesnt create enough Insulin. The cause of gestational diabetes: are Obesity,
Belinda Greene L8.1 HITT 1303
1.Gerontology and geriatrician
The difference between the field gerontology and geriatrician
Gerontology is the study of aging, and also the sociological, economics, psychological problems elderly
people may come across. Geri
Belinda greene L3.1 HITT1303
5. Describe six sexually transmitted diseases of male and female include how it is transmitted,
symptoms, condition and prevention
1. Chlamydia is s sexually transmitted disease that affects man and woman. Bacteria is the caus
Belinda Greene L6.1 HITT1303
6.) Explain the five categories of controlled drugs, the description of each, and examples of
drugs in each schedule.
Controlled drugs are placed into five categories known as the (five) schedule of controlled substances.
Belinda H Greene L7.1 HITT1303
2.Name and describe six different types of therapy used to treat mental and emotional disorders.
Psychotic medicines are used to help treat medical disorders. The psychotic
medicines are put into three differ