1. Read Chapter 7
2. Study the Alternate System Theorem, found in Lecture 6 under Farkas Lemma.
Compare it to Lecture 11 slides!
3. Read Homework 4 and study the economic terms found there. Start writing up the
framework to each proble
1. Finish HW2
2. Re-read TEXT Chapters 1-4, and 6
3. Consider degeneracy again: this time consider changing the health requirement
right-hand-side vector b to exactly match one chicken (or one broccoli).
4. (for those doing projects) Bu
1. Work on HW2
2. Read TEXT Chapters 1-4, and 6
3. Formulate the healthy-eating problem and the max-flow problems shown in class in
such a way that the LP becomes degenerate. Study the complementary slackness
conditions. Are they still
1. Review Math 52 for a few minutes 2. Read TEXTBOOK up to Chapter 2.3 a. Read 2.4-2.5 if you want to get ahead 3. Read the project description, if you are considering a project credit 4. Start HW1 a. Use FORUM to ask a question b. Use
1. Visit class and introduce yourself to other students after class o Give out your email, if you want. 2. Visit coursework.stanford.edu 3. Read COURSE INFO and SYLLABUS 4. Read TEXTBOOK up to Chapter 2.2 5. Google converting to standar