Biology 101 Lecture Final Question Pool (75% Chapters 9, 10, 11, 12, 14; 25% old material from Lecture Exams 1,2,3 which are posted with answers in Lab 133)
Multiple Choice Identify the letter of the choice that best completes the statement or answers the
HUMAN SEXUALITY EXAM 1 Dr. Anderson
1. _ refers to a person's unique foundation of knowledge, attitudes, and actions relating to what the person wants and who he or she is as a sexual being. The term morals refer to _. Which of the following describes a p
A _ schedule in operant conditioning reinforces the first behavior after a set amount of time
Principles of Reinforcement
The correct answer is: fixed
HUMAN SEXUALITY-EXAM 2 Dr. Anderson
1. 2. 3. 4. In the 1700s marriages were_. Bundling was a method used for _. According to the matching hypothesis, people _. According to the _, humans have a natural tendency to grow fonder of a novel stimulus the more
Punnett Square Practice Problems 1. Cross a homozygous dominant tall pea plant with a heterozygous pea plant. T= tall and t = short a. What percentage will be short? b. What percentage will be tall? c. What are the genotypes and phenotypes? Check your wor
Student: _ 1. Which of the following steps would NOT lead to variation of genetic material? A. crossing over of non-sister chromatids B. crossing over of sister chromatids C. the alignment of the chromosomes during metaphase I D. the combinatio
ASSIGNMENT 20WHAT HAVE YOU LEARNED?
I am asking for feedback regarding the course. Please answer the following questions (note-some of you have chosen not to do a majority of the assignments. This will affect your assignment grade. If you choose not to do
Take a moment to read through the scenarios given below. Which of these situations constitutes a rape? Why or why not? Write down your thoughts and opinions about each scenario. A woman is walking home late one night, and a man j
This exercise can help you to clarify your attitudes and beliefs about homosexuality. It is not intended to change your attitudes and values. There are no right or wrong answers. The important thing is to understand what you believe, not wh
Assignment 10.1 The Great Debatewho is better? Men or Women?
This is your opportunity to settle this once and for all. We know there is a battle of the sexes. We know one must be superior and the other inferior. But who is it? Do your research and come to
Go to the following website of the Center for Disease Control-http:/www.cdc.gov/std/training/clinicalslides/
Look at each of the pictures of sexually transmitted infections (I found using the PowerPoint option worked best on my computer-cli
Answer the following: 1. a) Your friend frequently complains their boss is consistently rude, harsh and disrespectful to them. Your friend is angered and hurt. How do you respond? b) Your partner frequently complains their boss
Take a few minutes to consider the questions below. Jot down your thoughts and feelings in the space provided. 1. Would you ever like to get married? If so, at what age would you like to marry?
What area would you lik
1. An alien from another planet is politely interviewing you to gain a better understanding of our world. How would you answer "What is sex?"
2. Write a paragraph explaining your definition of "normal" sexuality. (Remember you ca
Assignment1.2 Name: Date: Whatdoyouwanttolearn?
For this assignment, you are to browse through your textbook and look at the topics we will be covering. I'd like you to make two lists. One list is of the topics you are really looking forward to learning.
1. Where do you meet most of the people you date? Where was the strangest place you met someone you decided to date?
Who usually asks out? Pays? Decides where you are going? Drives?
How long do you usually date someone