LECTURE EXAM 4 REVIEW SHEET
CHAPTER 13 (partial)
1. Know the 4 ascending sensory tracts discussed in class: first order neuron (beginning) to
the third order neuron (destination) and what information is carried in these tracts
2. Which is the only sensory
in 5mm atr- gm] i'ndmrm am Mm!
in an inrm IS mum?
F am 1' 5
3. Eli 41mm wmnar Mf bfm
# QM FU
5p whim I935? Pm: for rm WW?
- [710M 0% OIW'n szg
04? mad mm'f'
6' PUlWFIW gamma is adugamftzw
1. Structures of thoracic cavity?
Ans: hearts, lungs, esophagus, thymus gland, trachea, great vessels
2. 4 elements that makes up 96% of the body
Ans: carbon, nitrogen, hydrogen, oxygen
3. Molecules with the same formula and different structures are
LECTURE EXAM 2 REVIEW SHEET
1. What are the layers of the skin from superficial to deep? What type of tissue makes up
- Epidermis: Stratified squamous epithelium.
- Dermis: deeper connective tissue layer.
- Hypodermis: connective tis
Exam Two Review- Psyc 2314
1. How many neurons does the human brain have at birth?
About 200 billions. 70% in the cortex
2. What functions is the prefrontal cortex responsible for?
Anticipation, Planning, Impulse Control that are Self Control, Pl
LECTURE EXAM 1 REVIEW SHEET
CHAPTER 1/ATLAS A
1. Explain the relationship between anatomy and physiology.
- Anatomy the learning of structure
- Physiology is the study of function
2. Know the different ways to examine the structure of the body dur
Control and Regulation
General senses: Describe our sensitivity to Temperature, Pain, Touch, Pressure,
Vibration, and Proprioception (body position).
Sensation: The arriving information.
Perception: The conscious awareness of a sensation.
Test 1 Review
Anatomy = scientific discipline that investigates the bodys structure
Looking at the structure and relationships
Types of Anatomy
Gross/macroscopic anatomy = structures that can be examined without a
Test 3 Review
Action Potential (466)
An electrical signal that propagates along the membrane of a neuron or
muscle fiber (cell);
A rapid change in membrane potential that involves a depolarization
followed by a repolarization
Nerve action potential
name birthmonth birthyear length width sex biggerfoot domhand
88 24.4 8.4 B
87 25.4 8.8 B
87 24.5 9.7 B
88 25.2 9.8 B
88 25.1 8.9 B
88 25.7 9.7 B
88 26.1 9.6 B