GOVT2305 LECTURE NOTES FOR UNIT FOUR
FEDERAL COURTS, CIVIL LIBERTIES, AND CIVIL RIGHTS
Note: Pay close attention to the terms that are in BOLD as they are the ones more likely to be on the
THE U.S. SUPREME COURT & THE LOWER FEDER
1. Texass political figures have been pushing for a shift in power
a. away from the federal government. .
b. toward the federal government.
c. toward the middle road.
d. that is more conservative.
2. Powers found in Article 1, Section 8 and a
Chapter 6 Interest Groups
1. People join interest groups to
a. receive the monthly or quarterly magazine or newsletter.
b. be a member of a network of like-minded people.
c. to protect their economic, recreational, social, or political intere
1. Anyone who lives in a metropolitan area is likely to be governed by
a. municipal and county governments.
b. school districts.
c. hospital districts.
d. all of the above.
2. Which of the following is not a special district
Houston Community College
Term Paper- Benghazi
Lloyd W. Gaddis
On September 11, 2012, eleven years after Al-Qaeda attacked the twin towers and the
Pentagon, a new tragedy would also mar