Ten bags of sugar weigh 1 kilogram. How many grams does each bag of sugar weigh?
COMMON 355 6: Wild and decompose a kilogram to reason about the size and ny
weight of 1 kilogram, 100 grams, 10 grams, and 1 gram. 23.10
CORE Date: 7/4/13 engage
The table to the right shows the times that 5 students took to do 15
a. Who finished their jumping jacks the fastest?
b. Who finished theirjumpingjacks in the exact same amount of time?
iakzb 4 NW) 0\03
c. How many sec
3. The array below shows one strategy for solving 4 x 9. Explain the strategy using your own words.
SXLI-SZO and LIN.1092 3;)me b
OQQQ ( ) 10 Cl M 61x T and 5pm 1+ gland In: :5
5x4 :_ I
:22: I CDLHQL muinly easily. q
q and 5s are eoufy *3 muHiply,
3. The teacher has 12 green stickers and 15 purple stickers. Three 5 mar star students are given an@
number of each color sticker. How many green and purple stickers does each student get?
SMclml ' .
-o p a a :V iCl/J 3M90+ gel-1. 48mm
1. Label the array. Then complete the equations to make statements tha
Name AHSWQW k9 / Date
c. 24+4= (a
I COMMON Lesson 19: Apply the distrrbutive proper
3. Juan buys 18 meters of wire. He cuts the wire into pieces that are each 3 meters long. How many pieces
of wire does he cut?
jucm (n+5 L.D PFECe 0* WWP.
4. A teacher has 24 pencils. They are divided equaliy among 3 students. How many p