Week 2 Topic 2 Discussion
Nursing as defined by the American Nurse Association, is the protection, promotion, and
optimization of health and abilities, prevention of illness and injury, facilitation of healing,
alleviation of suffering through the diagnos
Week 2 Topic 1 discussion
For us to understand the Practices of nursing today, we must get back to the origins of nursing. As shown in the
"Conceptual Foundations: The Bridge to Professional Nursing Practice". We see how Nursing became es
MEDICATION INFORMATION SHEET
& FDA Pregnancy
For this client
RNSG 2263: Mental Health Nursing Clinical 2nd 5weeks
Mental Health Nursing Film Review analysis the Psycho 1960
The movie is titled Psycho.1960 film. Psycho is an American psychological thriller
horror movie; it is also classified a mystery movie; the mov
Nursing Diagnosis #1
Impaired skin integrity related to an unhealed arteriovenous graft as evidence by red, painful, swollen area around the surgical site.
Patient will maintain skin integrity throughout shift
Outcome 1 :
Patients skin will remain
OB Journal Assignment
Summary of Article
A study was performed to examine the indications that contributed to the trend of increasing cesarean births from the
years of 1982-1984, 1999-2000, and 2011-2013. Maternal charts showed that the occurrence of cesa
Mental health Nursing Film Review Analysis.
Lars and the Real Girl
The title of the movie is Lars and the Real Girl. Lars and the Real Girl. Is
a Comedy, Drama and romance American Canadian movie rated PG 13 the
was film written by Na
Houston Community College
Associate Degree in Nursing
RNSG 2263: Mental Health Nursing Clinical 2nd 5weeks
Mental Health Nursing Film Review Analysis The Wristcutters: A
Wristcutters: A Love Story is a 2006 American black comedy
Mental Health Nursing Film Review
Mental Health Nursing Film Review Analysis The Soloist
The Soloist, which is the title of the movie is a British American Drama Film based
on a True story of Nathaniel Ayers, a musician who developed schizophrenia and
RNSG 2263: Mental Health Nursing Clinical 2nd 5 weeks
Mental health Nursing Film Review Analysis. Girl Interrupted
The film titled Girl Interrupted is an American drama film produced in
1999, which is a based adaptation of Susanna Kaysen's 1993 memoir of
Mental Health Nursing Film Review Analysis Virgin suicide
Part I Introduction:
The Virgin Suicides is the 1993 debut novel by American writer Jeffrey Eugenides. The fictional story,
which is set in Grosse Pointe, Michigan during the 1970s, centers on the
1. What is the basic concept of a recovery model?
The basic concept of a recovery model is empowerment of the consumer.
2. How is recovery supported by peer groups?
Peers encourage and engage other peers and provide each other with a vital sense of
(1.) The patient with HIV has been diagnosed with Candida albicans, an opportunistic infection. The
nurse knows the patient needs more teaching when she says,
(a.)"I will be given amphotericin B to treat the fungus."
(b.)"I got this fungus because I am im
1. A patient is diagnosed with both human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) and active tuberculosis
(TB) disease. Which information obtained by the nurse is most important to communicate to the
health care provider?
a. The Mantoux test had an induration of 7 m
A patient is admitted with active tuberculosis (TB). The nurse should question a health care provider's
order to discontinue airborne precautions unless which assessment finding is documented?
a. Chest x-ray shows no upper lobe infiltrates.
b. TB medicati
1. Patient 3 had the highest score on the preoperative CVLT Acquisition. The T-score for the
patient was a 63.
2. Patient 4 scored the lowest on the postoperative CVLT Retrieval with a T score = 23
3. Patient 4 did have a T score lower than the average. P
Topic 2: Population and Sampling
Distribution Excel Worksheet
Directions: Answer all questions and submit to instructor at the end of Topic 2
1 A. For a normal distribution that has a mean of 100,
and a standard deviation of 8, determine the Z
Topic 4: ANOVA Excel Worksheet
Directions: Answer all questions and submit to instructor at the end
of Module 4
The statitical conclusion is that mean systolic blood pressue levels for each group increased with age
Directions: Answer all problems and submit to instructor at the end of Module 5
SYSTOLIC AND DIASTOLIC BLOOD PRESSURE OF FEMALES
The following table represents systolic and diastolic blood pressure
measurements of 40 females.
A) Use the Excel
Answer each question completely to recieve full credit
1. There is a new drug that is used to treat leukemia. The following data
represents the remission time in weeks for a random sample of 21
patients using the drug.
1. The F value suggests there is a significant difference between the results of the control and
treatment groups. The P-value of 0.005 is less than the alpha of 0.05.This suggest that the groups
are significantly different and the null hypothesis should
1. r = -0.32 2
2. This represents a moderate negative relationship. It is statistically significant at the 1% level of
significance as indicated in the table. (* p < 0.01)
3. variance = r^2 = (0.53)^2 = 0.2809 = 28.1% This is clinically important since an
1. r = -0.149, the r value is not significant since its associated p-value = 0.424 > 0.05 which is the
level of significance.
2. The r-values have similar perfect strength. The positive r value shows a positive relationship
between the variables, which me
3. Yes, because it shows a decrease from baseline to post-test, which was the basis of the
4. Strengthen because it shows no change
5. Control Group, because each variable displayed little to no change
6. Yes, because the s