Explain the consequences of poor computer maintenance leading to computer
1. How might this affect you?
- Functional: data lost, miss deadline, waste of time, waste of money
- Emotional: frustrated, lack of concentration, disappointed, stress, de
Huy Nguyen Exercise 07.05
Lost of voice: aphonia
Difficulty in speaking: dysphonia
Cut out: excision
Surgical opening into the larynx: laryngostomy
Portion of the pharynx posterior to the mouth: oropharynx
Surgical excision of a bo
Huy Nguyen Exercise 4.4
1. Since the patient has improved with conservative management, we will not
consider operative intervention at this time. (add comma)
2. Our latest project remodelling the waiting room is going to be more
expensive than we had plan
Huy Nguyen Exercise 4.10
1. The patient was diagnosed with ALS (Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis), a
degenerative neurologic disease commonly known as Lou Gehrig disease.
2. Because of her symptoms of left hemiparesis and confusion, Mrs. Smith was
Huy Nguyen Exercise 15.07
Scenario: The physician has dictated a complete History and Physical report to be
charted before a scheduled surgical procedure. In the Review of Systems, the
physician states the patient is positive for IDDM. Upon review of the
1. Take 2 capsules every morning, 1 capsules by mouth every night at bedtime
2. Take 1 tablet by mouth every 6 hours, as needed.
3. Take 1 capsule four times a day by mouth in 7 days.
4. Take 1 tablet by mouth before meals.
5. Take 1 tablet
DATE OF SURGERY:
Robin Olson, MD
Pigmented lesion of the left breast.
Pigmented lesion of left breast.
HISTORY OF PRESENT ILLNESS
The patient is a 40-year-old male admitted to Riverside medical center for treatment
of deep vein thrombophlebitis in his left lower extremity. The patient has always
been healthy, has never been hospitalized, and has had no med
Huy Nguyen Exercise 16.07
Scenario: You hear a word that is new to you, so you perform a search on the
Internet. The search results show 20 references to the word, mostly from patient
advocacy Websites. What should you do next?
Answer: I choose option A L
Huy Nguyen Exercise 16.06
HISTORY OF ILLNESS
This is a known severe asthmatic patient who has been admitted on numerous
occasions. She developed her asthma approximately 2 years ago. She was well up
until a week prior to admission when she developed a col
1. When the physician examined the patient, he heard (rhonchi/ rhonchus) in
the lower lung fields.
2. The X-ray revealed obstruction in each of the (bronchus/bronchi).
3. After using the inhaler, the patie
Huy Nguyen Exercise 5.3
1. He has the rash with many excoriations, due to constantly scratching the
2. The patient is complaining of a pruritic rash and would like a medication to
3. He had a vesicle that opened and drained a clear
Huy Nguyen Exercise 15.06
Charlotte is a 30-year-old woman who first noted a firmness in the right lower
anterior cervical region in the late winter. It had gradually grown in size. In early
March, she was treated with a one-week course of erythromycin wi