Macroeconomic Quiz Two
1) The occurrence of the Great Depression appeared to offer evidence that supported
A) the classical theory of economics
B) the Keynesian idea that the government needed to guide the economy
2) In 2013, the nominal GDP of the United
Chapter 01 Test Bank
Which of the following is not one of the three core economic issues that must be resolved?
A. How to produce the goods and services we select.
B. What to produce with unlimited resources.
C. Who should get the goods and
Macroeconomic Quiz One
1) What are the three important macroeconomic goals about which most economists, and
society at large, agree?
A) economic growth, full employment, and low interest rates
B) economic growth, full employment, and stable prices
Macroeconomics Quiz Four
1) The factor payments measure of GDP
A) is found by summing all expenditures on intermediate and final goods and services
during the year
B) calculates how much value was added at each stage of production
C) is found by summing a
Macroeconomics Quiz Three
1) Transfer payments (like welfare and other income redistribution programs) are
included in government budgets as spending, but are not included in Gthe government
purchases category of GDP.
2) A Texas oil compa
Assignment #2: Studio Activity at the Menil Museum