Hybrid Assignment #4
Talent Management is a set Human Resources processes intended to attract, develop,
motivate, and retain, engaged employees. The goal of talent management is to create a highperformance, justifiable organization that
1. List and describe the four desired characteristics of measures of performance.
This measure judge individual for performance he/she can control.
Related to the job! This selection is designed to contribute to
Why should organizational strategies be considered when initiating a talent acquisition process?
Organizational strategies should be considered when initiating a talent acquisition process every
organization is different. Organizations have differe
1. What should be the goals of any job analysis study conducted for selection purposes?
Systematic Process for
Collecting information on
Aspects of a job
WORK RELATED INFORMATION
Job tasks, duties, work behaviors,
1) What is workforce analytics?
Workforce analytics is a combination of software and methodology that applies
statistical models to worker-related data, allowing enterprise leaders to optimize human
2) List and briefly describe the six
Considering your current job (or last one, in case you are not employed right now), develop a recruiting
strategy for one single position that aligns with the overall business strategy. Make sure you include:
1. Name of the company, mission, vision
TASH ELL SMITH & KERI
METRO was authorized and created by the Texas State Legislature in 1973. It was approved by Houston
area voters, and opened for business in January 1979. T
1. Identify and describe the differences between management and leadership
Manager=Stability, Planning, budgeting, organizing, staffing, controlling
Leadership=Direction, Aligning People, Motivating
2. Identify and describe the 6 effective lea