Black board quizzes AIS
1. Which of the following is not a common transaction processing cycle found in
a. Not: Accounting cycle
b. Are: Expenditure cycle, Production cycle, Revenue cycle
2. The term _ describes the use of c
What is the vendor number for Skatelubbers Inc.?
What are the three types of master data discussed in this exercise?
How many units of FAID6000 are located in unrestricted stock?
What is the Base
Internal Control Issues and Suggested Improvements
1.) Internal Control Issue #1: Mr. Fischo handles the accounting and collections
Suggested Improvement: Two different people should prepare the invoice and post the payment, not
the same person for both r
Chapter 1 Accounting Information Systems: An Overview
1) A system is a collection of related resources designed to help a company achieve specified
Learning Obj.: 1
2) Accounting information systems are designed to gather
Chapter 2 Systems Techniques and Documentation
1) Tools used in the analysis, design, and documentation of system and subsystem relationships
are known as system techniques.
Learning Obj.: 1
2) The interim audit requires some type of
ACCOUNTING INFORMATION SYSTEMS: AN OVERVIEW
An accounting information system is a collection of resources designed to provide data,
especially financial data, to a variety of decision makers according to their needs and entit
SYSTEMS TECHNIQUES AND DOCUMENTATION
A flowchart is a symbolic diagram that shows the data flow and sequence of operations in a
The basic symbols include the input/output symbol, the process symbol, the flowline symbol,
and the ann
eBUSINESS and eCOMMERCE
Intranets are in-house networks that use Internet protocols. Extranets exist when the
intranets of two or more companies are linked together, or when outsiders are able to access a
companys private int