Li2S is named
a) lithium disulfide
b) lithium sulfide
c) lithium (II) sulfide
d) lithium sulfur
What is the formula for strontium hydroxide?
What is the formula for strontium hydride?
/ This Java Program reads the shipping cost total amount for packages
public class SelectionsIfElse cfw_
public static void main(String args) cfw_
Scanner input = new Scanner(System.in);
Catalytic Hydrotreatment of
Fast Pyrolysis Oil: Model
Studies on Reaction Pathways
for the Carbohydrate Fraction
J. Wildschut,a J. Arentz,a C.B. Rasrendra,a R.H. Venderbosch,b and H.J. Heeresa
Department of Chemical Engineering, Institute of Technology
Chapter 5: Catalytic Hydrotreatment of Fast Pyrolysis oil: Model Studies on
Reaction Pathways for the Carbohydrate Fraction.
Fast pyrolysis oil can be upgraded by a catalytic hydrotreatment (250-400 C, 100-200
bar) using heterogeneous c
f LaMMabLe L iqUids
(W ater -M isCibLe /n oxioUs )
FIRE OR EXPLOSION
HIGHLY FLAMMABLE: Will be easily ignited by heat, sparks or flames.
Vapors may form explosive mixtures with air.
Vapors may travel to sourc
Mass of Urea, g
Mass of Solvent, g
Mass of Solution, g
Table 3 Determination of H
Moles of Urea, mol
Table 2 Determinati
Final Temperature, C
Initial Temperature, C
Table 4 Determinatio
Rate of reaction data sheet
(3 1" i 53' 1/]; ,. , cfw_a 1 >4 , r p.) 1/), N
J if" 1? t a? Partner x) 52L A/cCI ate c. L./" 4"! 5,.
Preparation of gragh:
Strength of HCl Time for evolution of Moles of HCl present in R_a_te of L;
solution used 25 mL of H;
\ 30) Which species below is the nitrate ion? 30)
A) Nap B) N03' C) N3 D) N3 E) N02-
31) When a metal and a nonmetal react, the n ,7, tends to lose electrons and the i)
tends to gain electrons.
A) nonmetal, nonmetal
B) nonmetal, metal
C) metal, metal
6) Which of the following substances is more likely to dissolve in water? 6)
7) The concentration of C02 in a soft drink bottled with a partial pressure of C02 of 6.5 atm over the 7)
MULTIPLE CHOICE. Choose the one alternative that best completes the statement or answers the question.
1) Hydration is a specic example of the phenomenon known generally as
10) What is the density (in g/Q'n3) of a gold nugget that has a volume of1.68 em3 and a mass of 32.4 g?
A) 19.3 B) 32.4 C) 0.0184 D) 54.4 E) 0.0519
11) Which of the following liquids has the greatest density?
A) 3.5 cm3 with a mass of 10 g
B) 0.022 cm3 wi
' 27) Which one of the following is no_t a valid expression for the rate of the reaction below? 27)
4NH3 + 702 4N02 + 6H20
C); l 2 l r > I
6 At g) . _ H ,/
")lcfw_ ,J M) ,1 5
D)-l A[NH3] -/./ , l r, l/ 3: r i;
30) Which one of the following substances will have hydrogen bonding as one of its intermolecular 30)
H3C c~ CF3
H C N
V I Tutti: \
(Qpart of the ovarian cycle that begins at ovulation. tollicu-l-ar phase
41-42 hormones that regulate human, female reproductive cycles.
39.Secreted by embryo and signal(s) corpus luteum to secrete hormones.HCCi
(@jsecreted by the anterior pi
;nluble Ionic Compounds Important Exceptions
Compounds containing N03" None
CY Compounds of Agl', Hg22+, and Pb2+
Br Compounds of Ag, HE, and Pb2+
1 Compounds of Ag, Egg, and Pb1 l
5041 Compounds of 59+, Ba2+, Hgf and Pb2+
Insoluble Ionic Com
,1 in the table below were obtained for the reaction:
2CIOQ (aq) + ZOH' (aq) > C103(aq) + C102 (aq) + H20 (1)
[C101(M) [OH-J (M)
31) What is the order of the reaction with respect to C1
14) How many moles of gas are there in a 45.0 L container at 250C and 500.0 mm Hg?
A) 0.630 B) 6.11 C) 207 D) 18.4 E) 1.21
15) Standard temperature and pressure (STP), in the context of gases, refers to
A) 298.15 K and 1 torr
B) 298.15 K and 1 atm
24) The van dcr Waals equation for real gases recognizes that
A) molar volumes of gases of different types are different
B) the molecular attractions between particles of gas decreases the pressure exerted by the gas
C) gas particles have non- zero volume