1. Display the menu with 3 options:
1. Add Record
2. Display Record
3. Edit Record
2. Prompt the user to enter a choice.
3. If the user enters a number that is smaller than 1 and greater than 3,
display an error
Prompt user for the students name
Prompt user to enter the 4 test scores of the student.
Repeat procedure until the user has prompt the 4 test scores of a total of 5 students
Display an e
Programming Challenge 12-5
1. Create a resource file like the following example: myNewFile.txt. Make sure the extension ends
in .txt for this example and save it.
2. Write a few sentences in the file just created.
3. In the main pr
2D Array Operations
Prompt the user for 6 test scores from 0 100.
Calculate the total of all test scores by adding them all up.
Calculate the average of all the test scores by dividing th
Semester Project Part II
1. Allow the Cashier module to perform various transactions and give the user the option to
decide whether he/she is done, if theyre not done, keep the cashier module running and
if theyre done, return the
Final Project Pseudocode
Serendipity Booksellers Software Development
1. Create 3 modules: Cashier Module, Inventory Database Module and Report Module so that they
display on screen.
Calculate the total of sales, including taxes (
Exam 1 - Practice
Unix and Windows 2000 are examples of _ operating systems.
Computer programs are also known as: