Exam 1 - Practice
Unix and Windows 2000 are examples of _ operating systems.
Computer programs are also known as:
Final Project Pseudocode
Serendipity Booksellers Software Development
1. Create 3 modules: Cashier Module, Inventory Database Module and Report Module so that they
display on screen.
Calculate the total of sales, including taxes (
Semester Project Part II
1. Allow the Cashier module to perform various transactions and give the user the option to
decide whether he/she is done, if theyre not done, keep the cashier module running and
if theyre done, return the
1. Display the menu with 3 options:
1. Add Record
2. Display Record
3. Edit Record
2. Prompt the user to enter a choice.
3. If the user enters a number that is smaller than 1 and greater than 3,
display an error
2D Array Operations
Prompt the user for 6 test scores from 0 100.
Calculate the total of all test scores by adding them all up.
Calculate the average of all the test scores by dividing th
Programming Challenge 12-5
1. Create a resource file like the following example: myNewFile.txt. Make sure the extension ends
in .txt for this example and save it.
2. Write a few sentences in the file just created.
3. In the main pr
Prompt user for the students name
Prompt user to enter the 4 test scores of the student.
Repeat procedure until the user has prompt the 4 test scores of a total of 5 students
Display an e