Starring: M adison van Arsdales most rec ent
t h i s 3 y r.
1974 Aztec Yellow Dodge Charger
Professor E. Omar Hernandez
7 May, 2017
Virtual Museum Tour Essay
The Falcon Sarcophagus with Osiris mummy
My selection for the strongest work of art in the Chapter 4 studies: When first looking at the
many artworks that were contributed to the Paydirt/ Funder Dollar Bill project, I was confused
yet intrigued. The artworks contain differe
ART 1301- 53405
Professor E. Omar Hernandez
6 May, 2017
The Harlequins Carnival
The artwork by Joan Miros, The Harlequins Carnival, at first glance seems too
distracting and clustered. This artwork is not visually pleasing and may seem rand
Virtual Lab: Blood Pressure
1. Open the Virtual Lab entitled Blood Pressure.
2. The left side of the page contains background information and instructions in
the Question area. On the bottom of the page are the following icons for
your use: Journal (these
Student Self-Evaluation Checklist Microsoft PowerPoint Skills Project Student:_ Class:_
The student work should include:
1) A paper with the presentation topic and
answers to the FOUR objective questions.
2) A PowerPoint presentation with the follo
Creating Kellys Budget
Kelly is preparing to move out on her own for the first time. Kellys parents told her that in
order to make sure shes spending her money wisely, she needs to create a budget. Kellys
parents gave her the graph below to help her deter
Name: Deondre Brown
Holland Code: Artistic, social, investigative
Educational Goal: high school diploma
Occupation Title: Sociologists
SOC Code: 19-304.00
Why I selected this occupation: because I can socialize with
Personal Financial Literacy
Reinforce Activity: Budgeting
1. How will creating a budget help Kelly as she prepares to move out?
2. According to the proposed budget, do you think Kelly will need to consider
Name: Date: Unit Title: Job Seeking Skills
APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Instructions: Please read and answer all of the following questions. Except for your signature,
PRINT your responses. None of the questions is intended to imply discrimination or illega
Art Appreciation Signature Assignment: Part Two Artist Paper
1. Choose an artist from your book. You will need at least 3-5 sources for this
paper to do research.
2. Apply art terminology as it specifically relates to works of art. How does
Ch. 16: The Conquest of the West
1. Plains Indians Indians who have been exploited. Nomadic, roamed from place to place.
Gov. begins to makes treaties with the Indians.
2. Policy of Concentration, 1851 1st treaty to be had with the Indians. Got the Indian
Chapter 15: Reconstruction and the South
1. Thaddeus Stevens congressman from Penn. He had witnessed the battle at Gettysburg
and blames the south.
2. Charles Sumner against slavery. Made remarks against a senator who wasnt there that
day and talked bad a
Ch. 17: An Industrial Giant
1. Laissez-Faire allow them to do. Federal Gov. allowed businesses and individuals to let
them do what they want to do.
2. Granger Law laws were state laws to regulate railroad rates.
3. Munn v. Illinois US Supreme Court uphold