1.By creating new patents and new ideas small businesss succeed and thrive in their
success. By create more items the firms need more employees with the skills to build
the ideas into realities creating jobs.
2. Small business seem to fail more often beca
1. A. B2C
c. B2B or B2C
The Limo service could be both, because businesses could rent one and so can
3. Generate new product Ideas Create the ideas for new products
Screening- eliminate ideas that do not mess with
1. Form Utility- converting raw materials, component parts, and other inputs
into finished goods and services.
Time utility making a good or service available when customer wants to
Place utility-is created by making a good or service availab
1. Accounting- process of measuring, interpreting, and communicating financial
information to support internal and external business. This can be used to
help a business make decisions based on their bottom line.
2. Financing activities provide necessary
2. Providing Information
Accentuate a products value
8. Prospecting and qualifying- identifying potential customer
Approach= Prepare for the sales interview
Presentation- Tell the products story
2. Represent obligations on the part of the issuers businesses and governments to
provide the purchaser with expected or stated returns on the funds invested or
loaned. Examples Stocks, bonds, Ownership of property.
3. Government bonds are bonds sold by t
1. Empowering employees will make them feel like they can do the absolutely most
in their job, and that they are doing it correctly. This benefits the employer because
it makes a more efficient workspace, because employees are preforming well.
3. Team lev
Discussion Questions 1,3,5,7 and 6
1) Why should taxpayers subsidize public colleges and universities? What external benefit are
generated by higher education?
All citizens and residents benefit from the positive externalities of
February 7, 2016
Chapter 2 Discussion Questions
2. Why is per capita GDP so much higher in the United States than in Mexico?
United States has a much higher GDP per capita than many other countries, not just Mexico. This
is due to the techn