Name of Country: Tropicana
Flag: Red (blood), White (freedom), Green (money or wealth)
Geographical Location: Continent between south America and Africa
Geography: Mountains, Rain forest, desert, plains, etc.
Sturgeon Point Productions is offering website
tie-ins every educational video title in our catalog, at no additional cost. What that means for you is
more of our award-winning content for your students and a wider reach for in-depth
/ This program uses the Rectangle class, which is declared in
/ the Rectangle.h file. The member Rectangle class's member
/ functions are defined in the Rectangle.cpp file. This program
/ should be compiled with those files in a project.
/ This program demonstrates a function that uses a
/ pointer to a structure variable as a parameter.
using namespace std;
/ This program totals and averages the sales figures for any
/ number of days. The figures are stored in a dynamically
/ allocated array.
using namespace std;
double *sales = nullptr,
total = 0.0,
1. What is the first step of the SDLC?
- Problem identification
2. What is the last step of the PDLC?
-Testing and documentation
1. RTM is the point in the software release cycle when
The software is released to computer manufacturers who install
1. Which of the following is not a major type of cybercrime reported to the ic3?
2. Viruses that compress files and then demand money to restore them are known as
Viruses that compress files and then demand money
CH 7 Quiz
Fall 2015 ITSC
1. which of the following would not be a benefit of networking computers
- sharing software licenses
2. Bethany is in her home, watching a video she took on vacation, while her brother is playing FIFA
Soccer on his X-Box, and her
1. Superfetch is a memory-management technique that
2. Moores law refers to
The number of transistors inside a CPU chip
3. Which of the following is true?
The CPU contains the ALU
4. Computers are designed with
Both volatile and non-vola
1. Which of the following is an OS that is NOT used on tablet computers?
2. The Windows 8 desktop no longer includes the taskbar
3. Different versions of Linux are known as distros
4. An example of an open source OS is
1. Which software application would you use to calculate and manipulate numerical data?
All of the above (excel, numbers, open office Calc
2. Powtoon and haiku deck are alternatives to
3. Calendars, tasks and e-mail will be f
Mycobacterium leprae, one of the causative agents of leprosy. As acid-fast bacteria, M. leprae
appear red when a Ziehl-Neelsen stain is used.
Main article: Mycobacterium leprae
Mycobacterium leprae and Mycobacterium lepromatosis are t
The Buddy System
Our Upcoming Events:
We will be having BINGO NIGHT at the local retirement
center! ALL are welcome to come join in on the fun and
-Clothing Donation Drive!
We will be holding a clothing drive at the c
What that means for you is more of our award-winning content for your students and a wider reach for
in-depth coverage of your preferred subjects for teachers to use in their lesson plans. Our company has
taken on a top-notch web production team to work w