North Texas logo * We aren't endorsed by this school

PSYC 1650 General Psychology II

  • Average Course Rating (from 1 Student)

    5.0/5
    Overall Rating Breakdown
    • 1 Advice
    • 5
      100%
    • 4
      0%
    • 3
      0%
    • 2
      0%
    • 1
      0%
  • Course Difficulty Rating

    • Easy 100%

    • Medium 0%

    • Hard 0%

* We aren't endorsed by this school

General Psychology II Questions & Answers

General Psychology II Flashcards

General Psychology II Advice

General Psychology II Documents

Showing 1 to 30 of 82

Sort by:
{[$select.selected.label]}

General Psychology II Questions & Answers


General Psychology II Advice

Showing 1 to 1 of 1

View all
    • Profile picture
    Dec 06, 2015
    | Would highly recommend.

    Pretty easy, overall.

    Course Overview:

    Easy A; 80% of the course is participation and the other 20% are graded really easily and a joke

    Course highlights:

    honestly learned nothing but got a very high A

    Hours per week:

    0-2 hours

    Advice for students:

    If you want an easy A, take this course. If you actually want to learn psychology, look elsewhere.

    • Fall 2010
    • Guarnaccia

Ask a homework question - tutors are online