Danone s Wrangle with Wahaha
Brief Integrative Case2.2
1. When and how did Danone expand into the Chinese market? What problems did
Danone Group encounter while operating in China?
Danone entered the Chinese market in the late 1980s. Since then, it has in
Case Study #1
Pharmaceutical Companies, Intellectual Property, and the Global AIDS Epidemic
Questions for Review:
1. Do pharmaceutical companies have a responsibility to distribute drugs for free or at
low cost in developing countries? What are the main a
The Ascendance of AirAsia: Building a Successful Budget Airline in Asia
In- Depth Integrative Case 3.2
1. What is the macro and industry environment in the Southeast Asian region for the
entrance of new budget airlines? What opportunities and challenges a
Leadership 4305 Case Study #1
Reed Hastings- Netflix
1. Discuss Hastings approach to communication at Netflix. How does it differ from his
approach to communication at Pure Software?
- According to the text, communication is a rich process underlying all
Tata Nano: The Peoples Car
1. What inspired Tata Motors to build the Nano? Why was there a need for an inexpensive car
Tatas innovation came from seeing underprivileged families driving their families around in
scooters, he knew that he
Questions for Review
1. How has HSBC adapted its global strategy to operate in China, both before and after
Chinas WTO accession?
According to the text, Before the WTO accession negotiations, Chinas banking industry
operated as a cog in Chinas
Leadership Case 2
Read the case Governor Deval Patrick Commonwealth of Massachusetts on pages 387 and
388 of your text, and answer the following questions as thoroughly as possible.
1. Based on your overall impression of Governor Patrick, describe the qua
7. What do international managers need to know about the use of reward incentives to
motivate personnel? What role does culture play in this process?
According to the text, the use of financial incentives to motivate employees is very common,