1 out of 1 points
Title VII of the
Civil Rights Act
Prohibits employment discrimination based on race, color, sex,
religion, and national origin.
1 out of 1 points
If an employee
Chapter 9 International Strategic Alliances: Management and Design
1. There are several issues to consider in picking a partner for a strategic alliance. One of these is
a. Go for the biggest partner possible because they have the most ass
Chapter 11 International Human Resource Management
1. The process by which companies choose people to fill vacant position is
d. Training and development.
AACSB Reflective thinking, HRM
Chapter 7 Small Businesses and International Entrepreneurship:
Overcoming Barriers and Finding Opportunities
1. Small businesses differ from large businesses when going international primarily in
a. The available participation strategies.
Chapter 8 Organizational Design for Multinational Companies
1. The manner in which organizations structure subunits and use coordination and control mechanisms
to achieve their strategic goals is the
a. Organizational structure.
Chapter 3 The Institutional Context of Multinational Management
1. The national context of a society is made up of
a. The national and business cultures of that society.
b. The social institutions of that society.
c. The national cultures
Managing Ethical and Social Responsibility Challenges in Multinational Companies
1. International business ethics
a. Present problems similar to domestic business ethics.
b. Pertain to the rules and values that determine actions
Bug Report #2
For the idea, of KeyPS (a Key that has a GPS apart of it) a partnership would be the best legal
form. An advantage of having a partnership is you have another person there to bounce ideas off
of. In a partnership, you mus
03Spanish Early Communities and Politics
B. Spanish to East Texas
II. Life in Spanish Texas
B. Presidio (garrison fort)
2. Political System in Texas
Bug Report #1
The front door to my apartment runs on a battery and whenever it dies it needs to be
changed but there is no warning for this. I want to install something that will beep and
let you know the battery is low and is in ne
4. (1) Station C is the bottleneck of the assembly process, the station time starts at 1:05pm and ends at
II. Texas History
III. Cultural Legacies
Language: Names of rivers/towns/terms (rodeo, ranch, etc.)
Obedezco pero no cumplo
A. 16th Century
1. Pieda (1519)
2. Narvaez/Cabeza de Vaca (1528-36)
3. Coronado (1540)
4. De Soto (1540-42)
B. 17 Century
2. The French (1685)
A. Early Settlements
I. Spain Loses Its Colony
III. The Mexican Empire
Father Miguel Hidalgo
Grito de Dolores
Juan Batista de las Casas
1 out of 1 points
do not realize
that they can
and file a
Although not done very often, it is true that an employee may
choose to sue r
Chapter 2 Culture and Multinational Management
1. All the following is true about culture EXCEPT
a. Culture is the shared belief, norms, and values that guide everyday life of a group.
b. Culture is passed from generation to generation thr
Chapter 6 Multinational and Entry-Mode Strategies: Content and Formulation
1. According to the text, a fundamental dilemma faced by all multinationals is
a. The form of competitive strategy they should use.
b. How much they emphasize respo
Strategic Management in the Multinational Company: Content and Formulation
1. Generic strategies
a. Occur when a company can outmatch its rivals in attracting and maintaining its customers.
b. Represent basic ways that domestic a
Chapter 10 Multinational e-Commerce: Strategies and Structures
1. Ebay is a prime example of which form of e-commerce?
a. Business to business transactions (B2B)
b. Business to consumer transactions (B2C)
c. Consumer to business transactio
Chapter 14 Motivation in Multinational Companies
1. People's expectations from work (such as work providing necessary income or work providing
satisfactory experiences) refer to
a. Functions of work.
b. Work centrality.
c. Importance of wo
Chapter 15 Leadership and Management Behavior in Multinational Companies
1. All the following statements are true about leadership EXCEPT
a. Leadership is influencing group members to achieve organizational goals.
b. Excellent leaders moti
06The Texas Revolution
Intro: The Story the Way it used to be Told
B.Law of April 6, 1830
III. Tejanos and the War of Secession