HR Exam II
1. Which of the following is NOT considered a goal of an organization?
a. Give department specific job information
2. The _ is in an excellent position to assess a new employee in developing a career ladder:
3. In addition to job skil
1. Which of the following is NOT considered a reasonable accommodation for an employee with
a. Eliminating a primary job responsibility
2. Which is an example of human resources?
a. An entry level staff member
3. At-Will Employment specifies
1. If the minimum wage at a hospitality operation is $10.00 per hour and the state allowable tip
credit is $3.00, the overtime rate to be paid would be $7.00
2. The NLRB may issue a bargaining order when 20 employees start paying union dues