In the No Health Care Coverage by Income, chart the data given to me shows that
individuals who tend to make less than $35,000 a year have a higher percentage of not having
health care coverage. While individuals who make more than $
Study Guide Questions for Test 4
(reviews Chapters 10, 12, and 15)
1. What is the difference between Asex@ and Agender@?
2. What are the effects of testosterone?
3. What were the origins of patriarchy?
4. What is feminism? The glass ceiling? Se
Study Guide Questions for Test 3
(reviews Chapters 7, 8, and 9)
1. What are causes of slavery? Does slavery exist today? Is so, explain.
2. What is meant by the caste system? Where does it exist and how does it
3. What is meant by the soci
Study Guide Questions for Test 2
1. What is social structure? Is it a macro or micro sociological perspective and
2. What is a social status? Ascribed and achieved status? Status symbols?
3. What are the various stages of soc
A Complete List of Study Guide Questions for Test 1
(reviews Chapters 1, 2, and 3)
1. What is the sociological perspective? How is social location a part of the
2. What are the major components of science?
3. What did each of the
Sample test questions:
1. What is the sociological perspective?
an examination of the social contexts in which people live
an examination of social location
an examination of how groups influence people
both a and c
all of the above