As previously stated in the project memo there are two reactors included in this process, a
continuous stirred-tank reactor(CSTR) and a plug flow reactor(PFR) with a recycle loop. To make the
proper selection on which reactors to use, a CSTR, Batch, and P
1. Why does the scheduling function depend on the planning function? Which one must be done first?
2. Describe what an activity estimated duration is. How is it determined?
3. Why might a contractor prefer to state a project completion time in terms
1. The scheduling function depends on the planning function because they both rely heavily on
2. An activity duration estimate is the estimated time each activity in a project is expected for
3. A contractor may not want to com
DEPARTMENT OF CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
CHEG 4033-P02: Process Dynamics and Controls
COURSE ASSIGNMENT GRADING AND OUTCOME ASSESSMENT
SHEET FOR FALL 2016 SEMESTER
ABET OUTCOME a: An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering.
This case study is a continuation of the case study started in Chapter 4. CASE QUESTIONS
1. Develop an estimated duration for each activity.
2. Using a project start time of 0 (or January 1) and a required project com-pletion time of 180 days
Prairie View A&M University
CHEG 3063: Chemical Reaction and Reactor Design
Dr. Sheena M. Reeves
H OMEWORK #1
DUE: THURSDAY, JANUARY 28, 2016
1. Provide the following information based on the four major types of reactors discussed in c
3. For the next few days, observe the body language of the people with whom
you communicate. Describe some of the positive and negative things they do.
4. Discuss why it is important to be sensitive to the diverse composition of a
An article in the Journal oi'Appll'ed Physiology [Humidily Does Not Affect Central Nervous
mistem Oxygen Toxicity i2oo1, v'ol. S1, pp. 132T1333 reported that central nervous system
cfw_CNS oxygen toxicity can appear in humans on exposure to oxygen pressur