BB#16, CHAPTER 16: Lending Practices
1. A loan wherein the principal is all repaid in one lump sum payment at the end of the loan's life is known as a/an
A. term loan or straight loan.
B. amortized loan.
C. budget mortgage.
D. consumer loan.
2. The last d
BB#17-18, CHAPTERS 17 and 18: Sources and Types of Financing
1. The foremost single source of funds for residential construction loans in this country has been
A. commercial banks.
B. insurance companies.
C. mortgage companies.
D. savings and loan associa
RELE 1300 CASE STUDY A Questions
1. Which of the following does NOT belong in Paragraph 1 of the 1-4 Family Residential
A) Mr. Jack Wilson and wife Mary Wilson
B) Mr. Luke Spencer
C) Mr. Bo Bucanon
D) None of these belong in Paragraph 1
RELE 1300 Case Study B
1. Which contract should be used to make an offer on the property?
A) TREC 9-11 Unimproved Property Contract
B) TREC 20-12 One to Four Family Residential Contract
C) TREC 24-13 New Home Contract (Complete)
D) TREC 30-11 Residen
RELE 1300 Case Study C
1. On the Residential Real Estate Listing Agreement what goes in Paragraph 1
A) SELLER: John Doe and Jane Doe BROKER: ABC Real Estate, Gary Winn
B) SELLER: John Doe and Jane Doe BUYER: Robert Green
C) SELLER: John Doe and Jane
Assi nment #1 1.3 oints for each correct res onse
SELECTION OF TREC FORMS
1. Which form is not authorized for use by TREC?
a) Amendment to Contract
b) Seller Financing Addendum
0) Repair addendum
d) Seller's Temporary Residential Lease
2. What addendum is
Art Appreciation | Arts 1301 | CRN 10660
Instructor: Bennie Flores Ansell email@example.com
Fully Remote Online Distance Education
No On-Campus Attendance Required / Textbook recommended but not required