The History of John Deere
John Deere company when a young man named John Deere moved from Vermont to Illinois.
After making this move Deere noticed that new farmers struggled to turn prairie soil with the
The Berlin Airlift began June 24,1948 when the Russian closed, all modes of transportation. The
Russians believed that this would make it impossible for the other military men, to get the
History of the radio
The radio that we think of today in the United States, has not always been as developed as it is
today. The radio we know today in the United States developed from many inventions, and
FEDERALIST No. 48 These Departments Should Not Be So Far Separated as to Have No Constitutional Control Over Each Other From the New York Packet. Friday, February 1, 1788. MADISON To the People of the State of New York: IT WAS shown in the last paper
Civil Right Movement (1954-70)
Intro .A was a social movement whose goal was equality for black Americans )1 it was partially successful )2 many of the people who participate in the movement, they will participate in any other movements )3 it had a b
Life in the 1920's
Intro A. a time full of social and cultural changes B. also a decade of social tension C. culturally rich and vibrant time New Trends A. Women's Roles 1. political changes a) 1920 the 19th amendment gave women the right to vote 2.
Study Guide for First Lecture Exam What does the test look like? 20% textbook (objective) and 80% lecture (subjective) Section One: Textbook Questions (2 points each) Anything that was NOT covered in class 2 T/F questions; 3 fill in the blank;
Study Guide for Second Lecture Exam
What does the test look like? (See previous study guide for more detail) 20% textbook (objective) and 80% lecture (subjective) Section One: Textbook Questions (10 questions, 2 points each) Section Two: Identif
Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee
True or False: 2 points each.
1. _ The book included pictures, maps, and quotes to supplement the text.
2. _ The book was organized as a series of essays by a variety of authors.
Fill in the Blank: 2 points each.
Amusing the Millions
True or False: 2 points each
1. _ The book included pictures, maps, and graphs to supplement the text.
2. _ The book was organized as a series of essays by different authors.
Fill in the Blank: 2 points each
3. Amusing the M
Exam Three, Chapters 29-35 Tuesday, December 14 11:30-2:00 PM 1939-1980
In 1925, Benito Mussolini became the dictator of what country? A. Los Alamos B. Great Britain C. Facist Italy D. Austria
What three countries made up the Axis Powers? A
Name_ Exam Two, Chapter 23-27 1900-1939
True or False: 2 points each.
1. _ The "Wobblies," were individuals who joined with white reformers dedicated to the advancement of Congressional legislative reform.
2. __ Mahanism was the conviction during
DIRECTIONS FOR WRITING AN ANALYTICAL PAPER
Your assignment is to write an analytical paper on one of the following generals: Henry Arnold Omar Bradley Mark Clark J. Lawton Collins Robert Eichelberger Dwight Eisenhower George Kenney Curtis LeMay Dougl
1. 3 things to keep in mind about civil rights? It was a successful for gaining political equality for black people. 2. people who participated in the civil rights movement will also participate in other movements. 3. sewed the seal. 2. Brown vs. boa