Name: _ Date:_ Sec: _
Biology Final Exam: Study Guide
Sem 1 Unit 1
1) What is a hypothesis? What is a theory?
2) True or False: A hypothesis that stands up to extensive testing and has substantial
evidence to support it is known as a theory.
3) List the s
UNIT 4 STUDY GUIDE
Match the term on the left to the definition on the right.
A. trait is expressed only if 2 copies of the allele are present
B. organisms phy
U.S. History - Unit 3 Study Guide
DIRECTIONS: Answer the questions below each night as you read the pages assigned in your
textbook, American Odyssey. The questions will be answered in order as you read and will be
found in chapters 30-32 (pages 670-745)
EOC Review Questions
Sometimes the color of an animal closely resembles the
color of its environment. Which of the following is the most
likely reason that some animals have this type of coloring?
a)To attract a mate
b)To increase sun absorption
Date:_ Section: _
3.25 Mitosis Lab (15pts):
PRE-LAB QUESTIONS: (use 3.24 and 3.25 to help you answer the questions)
1. What are the three major stages of cell division?
2. What are the four stages of mitosis?
3. Correctly identify the stage of num