Concluding Case 2: The Wallingford Bowling Center
1. The major problem facing the Wallingford Bowling Center is that they are not generating
enough revenue to produce the profit that the investing members would like to see.
Concluding Case 3: Shoes with Soul: Two Friends Realize a Dream Shoshana Perkins
1. Personality traits they possess that should help them navigate the difficulties of starting a
The personality traits that both Renee Alertelli and Richard Rodrig
Concluding Case #1: Wild Water Gets Soaked
1. Imagine that you are a management consultant hired by the Salernos to help them navigate
the choppy waters ahead.
First, describe the elements of the macroenvironment and competitive environment
that affect Wi
Professional Interview Questions
Shoshana Perkins & Daniel Corona
1. What is the brief history of McCoys Building Supply?
2. What is the mission statement of McCoys Building Supply?
How long have you been the manager at McCoys?
At what level d