How to work with functions
AP Database Exercises
Complete steps 1-5 pg. 300.
Submit all results to blackboard
1. Write a SELECT statement that returns these columns from the Products table:
The ListPrice column
951 Chapter 45qu mkmnnmmvkmmmkmnumnud152117 Mum SQLServer Managemenl SIudiu
le Ed'n we" Que-y E-nject Deb-19 Iouls 10mm Help
nun-ed 9392 Was
a JARRou-Tamsmmvms (301 Sew
Step 1 - Open the application
Step 2 - Change the IF-ELSE statement
Step 3 - Create a new customer type T
Step 4 - Edit to allow use of lowercase customer types
Step 5&6 - Replace main IF-ELSE control structures with
STEP 1 & 2: Open the project, add the Customer class, as well as its properties, constructors, and
STEP 3 & 4: Note the members of Customer and Validator using Solution Explorer, then review them
using a created class diagram.
STEP 5 & 6: I could
STEP 1, 2: Open application, set accesors for FirstName, LastName, Email
STEP 3: Throw an exception
STEP 4: Avoid the exception using the MaxLength property
STEP 5 & 6: Create a customer list class, as well as its members.
STEP 7, 8: Modify FrmCustomer so
STEP 1, 2 & 3: Rename Form 1, add a second form named FrmPayment
STEP 4 & 5: Add controls and properties to the payment form
STEP 6: Add the code for the buttons and the form opening and closing in the customers form.
Step 7, 8, & 9: Create the DataChange
Chapter 7 How to insert, update, and delete data Exercises To test whether a table has been modified
correctly as you do these exercises, you can write and run an appropriate SELECT statement.
1. Write an INSERT statement that adds this row to the Categor
Quick Check Questions 2.2
1. Provide a selector to match all address elements that are direct children of the footer element.
footer > address cfw_
2. The initial h1 heading in a document has the ID top. Provide a style rule to display th
Quick Check Questions 2.1
1. What are inline styles, embedded styles, and external style sheets? Which would you use to
define a design for an entire web site?
An inline style is an attribute added directly into an HTML element. An embedde
Quick Check Questions 1.3
1. Provide the code to mark the unordered list containing items: Packers, Vikings, Bears, Lions.
2. Provide the code to mark the following
Quick Check Questions 2.3
1. Provide a style rule to display all unordered lists with lowercase letters as the list marker.
2. Provide a style rule to display all unordered lists using the star.png im
Quick Check Questions 4.3
1. Provide the transformation to shift a page object 5px to the right and 10px up.
transform: translate(5px, -10px);
2. Provide the transformation to reduce the horizontal and vertical size of an object by 50%.
Quick Check Questions 4 .1
1. Provide code to create a figure box containing the logo.png image file, no alt text, and a caption
with the text Tree and Book.
<img src="logo.png" alt=" />
<figcaption>Tree and Book </figcaption>
Quick Check Questions 3.3
1. What is the difference between relative positioning and absolute positioning?
Relative positioning slightly moves an element out of its normal position in document flow,
whereas absolute places an element at sp
Quick Check Questions 3.2
1. What is the difference between a fixed grid and a fluid grid?
Fixed widths of columns and margins are specified by pixels and are in a fixed position
Fluid widths of columns and margins are specified by percent
Quick Check Questions 4.2
1. Provide code to add a red text shadow to all h1 headings; the shadow should be offset 5px to the
left and 10px down with a blur of 7px.
text-shadow: rgb(255, 0, 0) -5px 10px 7px;
2. Add a gray box shad
Quick Check Questions 3.1
1. Provide a style rule to display all hypertext links within a navigation list as block elements with a
nav > li:link cfw_
2. Briefly describe the three types of pag