1. (3 points each) Simplify and/or combine like terms, if possible.
2. (3 points each) Factor each expression completely.
3. (5 points each) Factor each polynomial expression completely.
4. (4 points each) Write answers in f
Practice Exam 4
1. At the average annual inflation rate of 7.4%, about how long would it take for the general level }
of prices in the economy to double?
2. An investment company pays 10% compounded semiannually. You want to have 526000 in the
1. (6 points each) For the following equations,
a. Find the xintercept(s) of the graph of the equation.
b. Find the y-intercept(s) of the graph of the equation.
, a. 2. (4 points each) Find an equation in slope-intercept fo