1. The balance sheet describes a family`s wealth
As a certain point in tine.
2. The three parts of your balance sheet are
income, liabilities, net worth.
assets, liabilities, balance.
assets, liabilities, net worth.
income, liabilities, balance.
3. A(n) _
Chapter 6 using credit
1. A problem with home equity loan is the
2. High rate of interest on these loans.
3. Has a home valued at $108,000 and an outstanding mortgage of $70,000. If his lender is
willing to provide a home equity loan of up to 80% of marke
Chapter 4 Cash & Savings
1. Joe Gustafson is very busy person who likes to handle all his financial services
need with one account if possible. Which of the following types of accounts
would best serve this need?
2. checking account
3. an asset management
Chapter 5 Auto & Home Decisions
1. The type of mortgage what will most likely need to be refinanced is the _
2. Adjustable rate
3. Has 2500 for a down payment and thinks he can afford monthly payments of 400.
If he can finance a vehicle with an
1. Personal financial management is important because it
2. Financial planning can help us to
3. The last step in the financial planning process is to
4. The term most closely associated with quality of life is standard of living
5. A primary
Chapter 7 Consumer Loans
You want to borrow $1,000 at an interest rate of 10%. The most expensive method of calculating
cost of the interest on this installment loan will be the
a. add-on method.
b. double declining balance method.