BLW EXAM 2
1. Fletcher signs a contract to buy a new electric guitar and amplifier just before reaching
the age of majority. After reaching the age of majority, Fletcher does not take possession
or make payments. With respect to the contract, most courts
Horne, E. M.
Part I Inventory Cutoff
Part II Inventory Costing (Pricing)
Part III Accounts Receivable Allowance for Doubtful Accounts
Part IV Plant, Property and Equipment
1. A Swiss watch maker opens a factory in the U.S. it is considered a
Foreign Direct Investment
2. If a country changes its corporate tax laws so that foreign businesses build and
manages more business in that country, then
- Number of controls: too many controls can result in employees being unsure of
what is expected of them.
- Many controls dont focus on measured performance
o Direct supervision, employee hiring standards, codes of conduct
- Types of control
MGT 4893 011
Cola Wars Continue: Coke and Pepsi in the Twenty-First Century
1. Why is the soft drink industry so profitable?
To help better understand why the soft drink industry is so profitable I used
Porters 5 forces model to help me better understand
MICRO TEST 2
ESSAY QUESTIONS 50 POINTS. I WILL SELECT 5 QUESTIONS AT RANDOM ON TEST
DAY. EACH QUESTION IS WORTH 10 POINTS.
Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of the three major legal organizations
The 3 forms of legal organization
MICRO TEST 1
ESSAY QUESTIONS 50 POINTS. I WILL SELECT 5 QUESTIONS AT RANDOM ON
TEST DAY. EACH QUESTION IS WORTH 10 POINTS.
Define Economics, discuss its approach, and the implications of the fact
that it is a science.
Economics is the science of how
TEST 2 QUESTIONS
1. Social Security payments are
a. Excluded from GDP because they do not reflect the economys production
2. In the economy of Wrexington in 2008, nominal GDP was 10 Trillion and Real
GDP was 4 Trillion. What was Wrexingtons GDP
BLAW EXAM 3
A principal does not have the right to control an agents conduct in
matters entrusted to the agent.
NAT: AACSB Analytic
SWOT Analysis of Whole Foods
- Expansion in private label selection in its newly announced 365 Stores.
In 2015 Whole Foods revealed its upcoming small-store concept, targeting
millennials, known as 365 by Whole Food Markets. These stores wil