Agency Questionnaire: Planned parenthood austin
1. Who is eligible for your specific program? Teens teen moms and teen fathers, some sex
ed are co-ed.
There are pregnant parenting teen mom groups and sometimes they work with
that and do either co-ed or no
October 25th 2013Agenda for meeting at Lifeworks
1. Who is eligible for your specific PP program? Is it taught in Spanish too?
2. What Incentives are offered including food, money, childcare, transportation, etc.
3. Is the reproductive health content the main focus of the program o
Friere speaks at length about the need for dialogue and communication between
leaders and the people. Without bringing dialogue the people never become subjects and
thus participators in creating the reality they would like to live in. This importance of
1. Who is eligible for your specific program?
Girls ages 14-20, if they are under 18 need guardian signature
2. What is the age and ethnicity of your current participants?
Majority are African American and also Hispanic, i
Meeting Minutes; October 25th
At Lifeworks with Peg Gavin and Carrie Tawil; 2:30PM
Further reformatted survey to make it easier for youth to complete. Also removed
the question about birth control, as this did not seem to be particularly useful for