CH. 14 Cardiac Assessments
1. Diagram the chambers of the heart, valve locations, & electrical pathways.
2. Demonstrate the correct sequence for cardiac assessment.
3. Explain the relationship of systole to diastole, & expected timing in relationship to t
Ch. 17 ABDOMINAL ASSESSMENT
1. Diagram the location of the stomach, pancreas, kidneys, liver, and gallbladder.
2. Diagram the location of the small and large intestine including the cecum.
3. Diagram the major arteries of the gut.
4. Collect a HPI on a mi
Chapter 8 : Skin, Hair, Nails
1. List the components of the skin assessment.
2. Explain how skin is nourished and factors that affect healing.
3. Explain expected skin changes in infants, children, pregnant females, and elderly.
4. Collect a HPI of a skin
Ch. 15 Blood Vessels
1. Diagram blood flow beginning at the right atrium.
2. Explain the significance of atrial pressure and jugular pressure.
3. Explain circulatory changes expected with birth.
4. Explain circulatory changes expected with pregnancy.