EBF3084: INVESTMENT ANALYSIS AND PORTFOL|O MANAGEMENT
Suppose that the following three broad economic factors -inflation, interest-rates and GNPinfluence the return on a particular stock. We can then assign a specific beta for each of the
EBF 3084: INVESTMENT ANALYSIS AND PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT
1. Form a group of 5 persons.
2. Choose any 5 stocks listed on Bursa Malaysia. Briefly discuss the profile of the selected
3. Calculate the monthly returns for each stock f
Chapter 6Recordation, Abstracts, and Title Insurance
1. An instrument effecting the title to a parcel of real estate gives constructive notice to the world when it
is recorded with the
a. county recorder.
b. city clerk.
c. real estate comm
Chapter 9Mortgage and Note
1. A promissory note
a. describes the property being hypothecated.
b. is the primary evidence of a loan.
c. is an agreement not to do a certain thing.
d. is not negotiable when secured by a mortgage.
1. What is the average life for each of the tranches (not including the R class) at
a. 95% PSA?
b. 350% PSA?