Review Questions Cells Tissue
1. Name and describe the four types of tissues.
2. What are three types of fibers found in connective tissues?
3. What is an eccentric muscle contraction? How does it differ from the normal
Applied Human Anatomy, Spring 2007
Review of cartilage Cartilage: Support b/w bones Hyaline cartilage: surface of the ends of bones that articulate in joints Fibrocartilage: intervertebral disc, hydration, and suffer for th
Applied Human Anatomy KIN 324K Test 1, Fall 2001 1.-2 Describe why the placement of the openings of the coronary arteries is important for adequate perfusion of the myocardium. Include how the structure of the aorta is important in this
KINJZIIK TedJ-Fallm Null:
J. In the nxmdhc rave impulse mnally annals:
a. wwand them]! handy
I a. amxmmmehjp
c: Whamjmmy' 011m ' m
d. induccsculimis hp
Kin 324K. Test 2
(%® Which of these statements about the biceps brachii is _'
a. The tendon of the long head passes through-Minis
mead is attached to the eoraecid process of the
the-short heati inserts on the coronoid process o
Where is cerebrospinal fluid located? (2 locations)
In the brain and spine
Which hemisphere is usually dominant?
What connects the right and left hemispheres?
The primary auditory cortex is located in the _.
A) prefrontal lobe
EID# Applied Human Anatomy 324K, Test 1 Summer 2004
1. The urinary bladder has what kind of epithelial tissue lining the bladder? a. Pseudostratified ciliated epithelial b. Pseudostratified c. Simple columnar d. Transitional e. None of the abo
Exam 3 Review
Female Reproductive RQs
1. What are fimbriae and how do they relate to the fallopian tubes?
Finger like projections that drape over the ovary, stiffen and sweep the ovarian surface to
create currents in the peritoneal fluid that carry an ooc
1. Name four important functions of connective tissue and provide examples from the
body that illustrate each function.
a. Transportation - blood
b. Binding and support dense irregular (joint capsule)
c. Protection - bone