_. _'_" mm, a . .
mm, a. .-. , - .
NRC Grant Number: Student Last Name:
'red for all students in receipt of federal funds, funded by
the US. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) through the
(name of institution
In this experiment, Temperature Probes are placed in various liquids. Evaporation occurs when
the probe is removed from the liquids container. This evaporation is an endothermic process that
results in a temperat
Evaporative Cooling as it Relates to Intermolecular Forces
Adapted by Tom Schultz
from Laboratory Experiments in Inorganic Chemistry
by Seattle U. Chemistry Faculty
NUEN 101, Spring 2017
K. L. Peddicord
Texas A&M University
Department of Nuclear Engineering
NUEN 101: Principles of Nuclear Engineering
Biological Effects of Radiation and Medical Applications Study Questions
1) What is the difference between
MSE 321 : Homework 3
Due : Wednesday, October 26, 2015
1. Please do problem 4.1 in the text
2. Please do problem 4.3 in the text
3. Please do problem 4.4 in the text (a. and b. only)
4. Please do problem 4.7 in the text
5. Please do problem 4.9 in the tex
MSE 321 : Homework 1
Due : Monday, October 10, 2016
1. Due problem 2.5 in the text.
2. Due problem 2.6 in the text.
3. A binary regular solid solution is defined by a molar Gibbs free energy of mixing
(free energy per mole of solution):
Gm = XA GoA + XB G
MSE 321 : Homework 4
Due : Monday, November 7, 2016
1. Please do problem 4.13 in the text.
2. Please do problem 5.3 in the text.
3. Please do problem 5.6 in the text.
4. Please do problem 5.8 in the text.
5. Please do problem 5.9 in the text.
MSE 321 : Homework 2
Due : Monday, October 17, 2016
1. Please do problem 3.3 in the text
2. Please do problem 3.4 in the text
3. Please do problem 3.7 in the text
4. Please do problem 3.9 in the text
5. Please do problem 3.10 in the text
6. Please do prob
Hindawi Publishing Corporation
Journal of Drug Delivery
Volume 2012, Article ID 837327, 10 pages
Carbon Nanotubes in Cancer Therapy and Drug Delivery
Abdelbary M. A. Elhissi,1 Waqar Ahmed,2 Israr Ul Hassan,3
Materials Selection and Design Project
Systems Bracket Material Selection
Boeing Focals: Dave Sterling ([email protected]) & Dan Slaton
Objective: Boeing is currently studying the implementation of a new
MSE 310: Fall 2016
Lecture Summary Week 7 (1)
On Wednesdays lecture, we had a guest speaker, Pete Harley, who talked about 6AI-4V
Titanium processing and use for aerospace fasteners. In the light of our presentation on last