CNS Practice Quiz
1. The second largest structure in the brain that is involved in balance and
motor control is _. This structure receives
sensory input from the different proprioceptors in the body.
2. The part of the brain that functions as a sensory re
Terms, definitions and concepts you need to know
The Central Nervous System
o Location and Function of
Visual cortex in the occipital lobe
Auditory cortex in the temporal lobe
Motor and sensory areas of cerebral cortex
Cardiovascular Practice Quiz
1. Cardiac Output (CO) = _SV_ X _HR_.
2. RhoGAM is _PREMADE ANTI-Rh _ antibodies.
3. Vasoconstriction of the arterioles will _INCREASE_ (decrease/increase) total peripheral resistance.
4. EDV - SV = _ESV_.
5. The normal range
Human Physiology Practice Quiz 6
1. What does a shift to the right mean in oxyhemoglobin dissociation curve? Which
compounds can contribute to that?
2. The components of the countercurrent multiplier system are
3. In the tissues, HCO3- leaves/enters
Role of Calcium in ExcitationContraction Coupling
Control of Contraction
Control of cross bridge attachment to actin is via troponintropomyosin system
Serves as a switch for muscle contraction and relaxation
The filament tropomyosin lies in grove between