1. Sternocleidomastoid muscle has what action?
a. Flex and laterally rotates head
b. Elevates the head
2. Accessory nerve innervates which muscle?
a. Sternocleidomastoid, trapezius
3. The rhomboid muscles have which insertion site?
a. Medial border of sca
Anatomy Lab Quiz 7
1. The cranial nerve that innervates trapezius and the cranial nerve that innervates the
parotid salivary gland both exit together through with cranial opening?
a. Jugular foramen (CN11: accessory nerve, CN IX: glossopharyngeal nerves)
1. A posterior-lateral blow injuring the knee may occur in some contact sports. Which is not
one of the 3 structure most often injured in this event?
a. (unhappy triad) Any answer other than anterior cruciate ligament, medial collateral
ligament, and the
1. The bony part of the vertebra which joins the spinous process to the transverse process
is called the:
2. True ribs have costal cartilages which articulate with some part of the sternum. So then
how many true rib pairs are there?
a. 7 true ri
Flow of acqueous humor
Need to know general gross anatomy of the eye.
Look at picture that shows how to check the eye muscles and nerves by having patient look
Eye twitch when moving slowly in one direction. - subcortical connections are i