- Cells with a general property are tuned to the sensory dimensions (e.g.
simple lines) that they care about.
- You can locate, and thus map, these cells in different parts of the cortex.
- However, not all dimens
- Important concept
- Are the results due to chance?
- Take samples randomly (random sample)
- Not all samples are the same before treatment but theyre highly similar, but
the outcome may be differen
Feed forward projection
Brain as an information processing device
- Shannon found a method to minimize (?).
- The information source (e.g. a phone) transmits a message (in the form of a
signal) to the rec