Module 6 Questions
1. Discuss what needs to be done as part of closing a project. Why are these activities
The process of closing the project involves various actions that are important in order to
close a project such like:
1. Collecting and m
Module 5 Questions
1. List and describe items that should be included when estimating activity costs.
The estimated activity cost that should be included are:
1. Labor costs These are the estimated cost for the various types or classifications of
Module 5 Case Study Freezeland Air Service
1.Describe the nature of the project and its key objectives.
The nature of the project is to seek Approval on the request for the Freezeland airlines to operate
the three new routes, which has become the major
Module 3 Questions
1. What is a work breakdown structure? What is a responsibility assignment matrix?
How are they related?
A Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) is used for breaking down a project into easily manageable
components, or bites.
Company owners an
Module 4 Questions
1. Discuss why resources need to be considered when developing a schedule.
Resources need to be considered when developing a schedule because in many projects, the
quantities of the various types of resources available to perform the pr
From your experience, describe how you have used a project control process. If you
did not use continual monitoring of the progress, how would this have helped improve
the projects success?
Back in 2010, in order to graduate with
Module 2 Questions
Describe how a business selects which projects to work on when there are numerous
projects that could be done.
A business selects projects based on the benefits and consequences, advantages and
disadvantages, plusses and minuses of
Module 2 Case Study Aircraft Component
1. What is the scope of the project? What does it deliver?
The scope if the project is that Lock-Flouris (L-F) Controls was awarded a contract to design and
supply electronic control units that will be mounted in o
Module 1 Questions
A project is an endeavor to accomplish a specific objective through a unique set of interrelated
activities and the effective utilization of resources. (Gido, J. & Clements,
Module 1 Case Study E-Commerce
What are the needs that have been identified?
Matt believes that putting their grocery store on-line will bring increased sales. (Gido, J. &
Clements, J.P, 2015)The needs that have been identified were that by creating
We think Congoleum is a good LBO candidate because:
1. It has low levels of debt and a low debt to equity ratio
Long Term Debt
2. It has excess cash and a high current ratio