Worksheet - Upper Extremity III
1) The ulnar nerve is found in the _ plexus.
2) "Saturday night palsy" results from pressure on the back of the arm, interrupting the function of which nerve?
Worksheet Lower Extremity II
1) The _ crosses the acetabular notch in the hip joint.
A) transverse acetabular ligament
B) iliofemoral ligament
C) acetabular labrum
D) pubofemoral ligament
E) ischiofemoral ligament
2) _ of the knee is preceded by unlocking
Worksheet - Upper Extremity VII
1) Which structure(s) connects the distal radius to the anterior surfaces of the scaphoid, lunate, and triquetrum?
A) dorsal radiocarpal ligament
B) ulnar collateral ligament
C) palmar radiocarpal ligament
D) radial collate
Worksheet - Upper Extremity V
1) Which vessel becomes the basilar artery?
A) thyrocervical trunk
B) brachiocephalic trunk
C) brachial artery
D) vertebral artery
E) axillary artery
2) Spinal nerves caudal to the first thoracic vertebra take their names fro
Worksheet - Upper Extremity VI
1) The radial collateral ligament extends from the styloid process of the radius to the medial surface of the scaphoid.
2) The _ extends between the greater and lesser tubercles and holds the long head of the biceps brachii
Worksheet Lower Extremity III
1) The cruciate ligaments attach to the _ of the tibia.
C) anterior tuberosity
D) intercondylar area
E) linea aspera
2) Which structure(s) is/are attached to the anterior surface of the tibia?
Worksheet Lower Extremity IV
1) The most medial structure of the ankle and foot is the _.
A) tendon of extensor hallucis longus muscle
B) base of the first metatarsal
C) tendon of the tibialis anterior muscle
D) medial malleolus
E) tendon of tibialis post
Worksheet Lower Extremity I
1) In the ankle, the largest tarsal bone is the _.
A) navicular bone
D) cuboid bone
E) medial cuneiform bone
2) The crural interosseous membrane extends between the _.
A) radius and ulna
B) tibia and fibul
Worksheet - Upper Extremity I
1) Inflammation of the extensor and flexor retinacula of the wrist can restrict movement and irritate the _,
resulting in carpal tunnel syndrome.
A) musculocutaneous nerve
B) median nerve
C) ulnar nerve
D) radial nerve
Worksheet Lower Extremity V
1) The gastrocnemius muscle originates from the femoral condyles.
2) The tibial nerve innervates the muscles of the deep posterior compartment of the leg.
3) The _ muscle is found in the lateral compartment of the leg.
Worksheet - Upper Extremity II
1) The supraspinatus and infraspinatus muscles are both innervated by (the) _.
A) long thoracic nerve
B) axillary nerve
C) suprascapular nerve
D) thoracodorsal nerve
E) musculocutaneous nerve
2) The muscle that can extend, a
Worksheet - Upper Extremity IV
1) The innermost layer of connective tissue fibers and isolated fibrocytes, which surrounds each axon is the
2) Which of the following is defined as th
Case Study Upper Extremity
A 55-year-old seamstress consults her physician, complaining of tingling and burning pain over
the volar aspect of thumb, index, middle, and lateral side of ring finger of her right hand. The
An atypical connective tissue
Develops from mesenchyme
Located within blood vessels & heart
Red blood cells (erythrocytes),
platelets, and white blood cells
(leukocytes) in a liquid fluid matrix
The ANS (Autonomic Nervous System) is
a visceral motor neuron system
Smooth muscle in organs and blood vessels
Instructor: Tom Carlson
Department of Integrative Bi
Cruz, Ma Jessica
CSF is produced by the choroid plexus which consist of ependymal cells and highly
permeable capillaries in the ventricle
CSF flows from the lateral ventricles [first and second] and third ventricle through the