Chapter 6. Assignment: 1. What are the four types of cards you may use to purchase items with? What are the differences between them? Give an example of each type of card.
2. You finally decide to buy that new computer. What is the best way to pay f
Assignments Chapter 810 1. Chapter 8 a. A 32-ounce package selling for $1.60 would have a unit price of? b. What is the difference between mediation and arbitration?
2. Chapter 9 a. When would you consider renting a better option than buying a home?
Assignments Chapter 11 - 12 1. Chapter 11 Health and Disability Insurance There are 10 types of health and disability insurance list and define each of them.
2. Chapter 12 Life Insurance a. Yours is a typical family. Your annual income is $60,000.
Assignments Chapter 13-14 1. Chapter 13 Investing Fundamentals Exhibit 13-3 on P. 432 identifies different types of investments and factors to evaluate when deciding on an investment type. Define each of the six traditional investments with examples
Assignments Chapter 15-16 1. Chapter 15 - Bonds a. Assume that you purchase a $1,000 corporate bond that pays 9 % interest. What is the amount of interest that you receive each year?
b. If a bond was quoted in the newspaper at 91, the price in dolla
Assignments Chapters 17 - 19
1. Explain what a REIT is and what are the different types of them?
2. What are the advantages and disadvantages of investing in Real Estate?
3. Explain when and why gold prices fluctuate.
4. What are some things to c