Eco 302: Assignment 2: Chapters: 9, 10, 13 and Forecasting
Total 250 points due by Midnight (11:59 pm), Friday, December 9th, 2016
True / False Questions (2 points each)
1. The t distribution always has n degrees of freedom.
2. Assuming the same
Practice Quiz 5-7
1. A study by the National Park Service revealed that 50% of the vacationers going to the Rocky
Mountain region visit Yellowstone Park, 40% visit the Grand Tetons and 25% visit both. What is the
probability that a vacationer will visit a
1. The probability of rolling a 3 or 2 on a single die is an example of conditional probability. (Points : 1)
Question 2. 2. The National Center for Health Statistics reported that of every 883 deaths in recent years,
24 resulted from an automo
Extra Credit Exam 1
1. Refer to the following frequency distribution on days absent during a calendar year by employees of a
How many employees were absent six days or more?
(Points : 2)
1. A uniform distribution is defined over the interval from 2 to 5.
What are the values for a and b? (Points : 2)
Question 2. 2. A uniform distribution is defined over the interval from 2 to
(If you do not see the image above please look at Problem 2 in your textbook. It is on page 180
of the 16ed.)
What is the mean?
Round your answer to two decimal places. Example: 1.23 (Points : 2)
What is the maximum number of cell phones sold in a day? Your answer should be a number
without decimal places. Example: 4
(Note: This chart is the same one in Problem 4 of Chapter 4 on page 100. ) (Points : 2)
1. Which of the following is a correct statement about a probability? (Points : 2)
Probability values range from 0 to 1, inclusive.
Probabilities may assume negative values.
Probabilities may be greater than 1.
Probabilities are limited to one d
1. Which of the following measures of central location is affected most by extreme values?
(Points : 2)
Question 2. 2. The Empirical Rule states that: (Points : 2)
for a bell shaped frequen
1. A binomial distribution has the characteristics that the probability of one outcome stays the
same for each trial, and that there is independence between trials.
(Points : 2)
Question 2. 2. For a normal distri
The ethical dilemma that George faces is listening to his superior on removing the filters that
were blocking maggots from getting in to the milkshake mix to save the company money and so
they could get out on time.
In the setting George is in I think it
Eco 302: Assignment 2
1. The t distribution always has n degrees of freedom. FALSE
2. Assuming the same level of significance , as the sample size increases, the value of t/2 approaches the value of z/2. TRUE
3. When constructi
March 29, 2017
Christine Borbell, Owner
Shaun Burgess, Carrollton Location Manager
Gluten Free Products
Gluten Free Is The New Black
The Gluten Free fad is at the station and we need to jump on before it leaves witho
Texas A&M Commerce
I am getting my Bachelor of Business Admin and Marketing is my major. There are many
jobs you could get with that degree like; Sales Management, Human Resources Management,
Web Activity 2
Attribution is a three-stage process; First, the behavior of someone is observed, then the
person observing must decide if the behavior is done on purpose, and lastly, the person observing
decides if the
4228 Harvest Hill Rd.
Carrollton, Texas 75010
March 7, 2017
Mr. Shaun Burgess
1717 Hearn Ln.
Van Alstyne, Texas 75495
Dear Mr. Burgess:
Thank you for your interest in working for Mixed Bakery. When looking for
Web Activity 1
Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs
In The Five Levels of Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs Abraham Maslow made a theory that
our actions are motivated in order to achieve certain needs, he called it Hierarchy of Needs. The