I. Multiple choices.(45%)
Which of the following functional forms for utility suggests the greatest income effect
when starting at the point where PX = PY
a. U = min (X, Y)
c. U = x1/2y1/2
1. Complaint about bad service at a hotel (letter)
Letter is more advised, because sometimes the best way to get a fortunate response is to write a letter.
2. Complaint about bad service at a government office (letter)
About bad service at a government yo
o Is printed and signed
o Is usually formal
o Is usually for outside of your office
Might be for internal communication of something that needs to be
o Keep in mind:
You should keep a copy
Belleghem, Steven Van. Why loyalty is declining and what brands can do about it. 28
November 2013 . 28 March 2014 . <http:/www.marketingmagazine.co.uk/>.
This article seeks to address why some brands are losing their customer loyalty and what
McDowell Industries sells on terms of 3/10, net 30. total sales for the year are
$912,500. 40% of the customers pay on the 10th day and take discounts, the other 60%
pay, on average, 40 days after their purchases.
a. what is the days sales outstanding?