Chapter 4 Questions
1. A monthly payment of $1,722 for 10 years. A monthly payment of $ 1,190 for 30 years
2. $515, interest payment of $400 and principal of $115.44. I paid in 10 years total balance
of loan $61,081.77. -10 years: 120 payments of $515.44,
Assignment for week 4
Calculate the following ratios for the periods 2013 2015 for the company you have chosen.
Use averages where it is appropriate.
Days In Inventory
Accounts Receivable Turnover
For the Year Ended December 31
(in thousands, except EPS)
Cost of goods sold
Income from continuing operations
Financial (interest) expense
Pretax income (loss)
1) Periodic payments of net earnings to shareholders are
known asA) capital gains.B) dividends.C) profits.D) interest.
2) In the one-period valuation model, the current stock
price increases ifA) the expected sales price increases.B)
the expected sales pr
Underwriting is the process of evaluating which of the following?
the lender's ability to offer money
the value of the home
the borrower's loan request
the potential profitability to the borrower
Which of the following would most likely NO
Question 1 10 out of 10 points
Question 2 10 out of 10 points
1. How much goodwill does the company you selected have on their balance sheet over the past three
How does this compare to their competition?
Over a period of 3 yrs, Under Armour, Inc. acquired: 100% of MapMyFitness (2013) with resulting
Which of the following is likely to be the most informative source if you were
interested in a company's business plan or strategy?
B. Management discussion and