Quiz 5: The Circulatory System (12 points)
1. There are 3 branches of arteries extending from the aortic arch. Identify these arteries. (3 points)
B. m i C
c. L carotid WW1?
2. Valves can be found in but not in
Quiz 6: The Lymphoid System (12 points)
1. Lymph from the left side of the body is drained by the
. AC. thoracic duct
" l . right lymphatic duct
left lymphatic duct
. azygos duct
E. aortic duct
2. Lymph is returned to the vascular system at the
Section Z IO! . Ol
Quiz 3: Blood (12 points) Ci)
1. What is the main purpose of red blood cells?
) transba OxLMg/m and M Wm
Wmucéhmr m bad?
2. Which of the following are considered formed elements of the blood?
A. Red blood cells
B. White blood c
Quiz 2: Endocrine System (12 points)
1. How are most hormones regulated in the body?
A. Positive feedback loops.
@Negative feedback loops.
C. Exocrine secretion.
D. Receptor mediated exocrine control.
B. The thalamus.
2. Which st
Quiz 7: The Respiratory System (12 points)
1. List the 3 regions of the _
2. How many pieces of cartilage are. found inthe larynx?
3. The thyroid cartilage is the largest of the cartilages in the l
Quiz 9: The Urinary System (12 points)
1. Label the following parts of the kidney (4 points):
2.3/l7/t/L0l/l 00M): K
a , . 5
- _ ,M [g _ s. W
as w W , W w . ,_
m M W
;. 1 r l. .