Abnormal Psychology Test Review
10/9/14 (5-6, 8-9 <- emphasis on these chpts)
o Low sad state in which life seems dark and its challenges are
o State of breathless euphoria or frenzied energy
o Mania that alt
Dependency gone to the point where the drug is the center of your life, thinking
about it, planning about it, spending resources on it
Abuse Pattern of overuse and affects lifestyle and health
10% of all teens and adults in the U
1) Web Address: http:/www.gracetreecounseling.com/OnlineCounselingService.htm
2) Name of therapist/Center: Grace Tree Counseling Services
3) Fees Charged: $50 per session; $145 for 3-se
1. If you were to pursue graduate training in clinical psychology, which model of training would
you prefer: scientist-practitioner (Boulder), practitioner-scholar (Vail), or clinical scientist?
Clinical Scientist - A model of graduate tra
Assignment Pt. 2 (Clinical and Counseling Psychology)
1. How does the author define the "multicultural personality?"
The way that the author approaches multicultural personality (MP) is unique.
Ponterotto uses the integration
1. In their article, the authors discuss various errors in prescribing throughout
the practice of psychiatry. Which types of errors were most common? Do you
think the reported number of errors is high, low, or at an expected level?
In this article, v