Anatomy of Blood Vessels
By the end of this lab you will be able to:
1. describe and identify the function of the tunics of the blood vessels.
2. compare arteries, veins and capillaries and explain their differences in terms of thei
The Respiratory System
Exercises 36 and 37A
At the end of this lab you will be able to:
1. Define and differentiate between: respiratory system, pulmonary ventilation, external
respiration, and internal respiration.
2. Locate and label the majo
The Lymphatic System and Immune Response
By the end of the lab you will be able to:
1. name the parts of the lymphatic system.
2. describe the relations ships between the lymphatic system, circulatory system and immune system.
Ex. 4: Dissection of Blood Vessels of the Cat
External Jugular Vein
External Carotid Artery
Internal Jugular Vein
Right Common Carotid Artery
Left Common Carotid Artery
Right Brachiocephalic Vein
Left Brachiocephalic Vein
Exercise 29A- Blood: Slide Handout
Date:_ BIOL 2404-_
Draw each of the blood cell types below. List their functions and relative abundance and identify
each leukocyte as either granulocyte or agranulocyte.
Granulocyte or agranulocyte?
Manuel Gmez Aguirre
Sergio Abner Aguirre Martnez
Eric Adalberto Sols Lujn
Qu es la guerra?
La guerra es la forma de conflicto socio-
poltico ms grave entre dos o ms grupos
humanos. Es quiz una de las ms antiguas
de todas las
Chapter 19 pre test
1. Respiration is
the entire process of gas exchange between the atmosphere and cells
2. The events of respiration are
ventilation, external and internal respiration, and cellular respiration
3. Breathing functions to